All CDL Group Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC) Training Course as well as other training courses offer recognised qualifications and can be provided at one of our training centres, in your work place or even online.
Please contact our customer services to enquire about or book on to any of our training courses:
T: 01686 806677 / Email: email@example.com
CDL GROUP APPROVED ISO TRAINING COURSES
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Course (online/onsite)
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Course (online/onsite)
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course (online/onsite)
- ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course (online/onsite)
- Responsible Welding Coordinator Training Course (CDL Group training centre/onsite)
- Visual Testing of Fusion Welded Joints (onsite/online)
- Fusion welding of Steels and Alloys (onsite)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (online/onsite)
Responsible Welding Coordinator Training Course (CDL Group training centre/onsite) *Approved by ‘Notified Bodies’ for use towards gaining EN 1090-1 CE Marking Certification*.
Our course is delivered by an International Welding Specialist CSWIP 3.2 PCN III and full course material is provided in advance of the course. Whilst you are with us all refreshments are provided and included in the cost.
This course is aimed at Managers/Supervisors who will then have responsibility for welders or a team of welders, a basic understanding of welding principles is an advantage. ISO 14731 states that welding coordination is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer and the manufacturer shall appoint at least one Responsible Welding Coordinator.
Welding coordination responsibilities must be allocated to one or more specific job roles defined by the manufacturer. Assessment of fusion welding quality against the requirements of BS EN ISO 3834-part 1/2, and EN 1090-1/2 will seek to establish that welding coordinators are competent to fulfil their allocated responsibilities. The course is designed to give delegates a good understanding of the correct acceptance/rejection criteria in accordance with BS EN ISO 5817 and the NSSS 5th Edition CE Marked Version, the correct way to inspect a weld, how to ascertain when further NDT may be required and to ensure that the correct Welding Procedures and Welder Qualifications are in place and mantained within the company.
To comply with CE marking all fabricators must be able to demonstrate compliance with BS EN 1090 parts 1 & 2: Execution of Steel structures and Aluminium structures.
- BS EN 1090-1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components explains that, since all structural steel is seen as safety critical, manufacturers must document and implement a Factory Production Control (FPC) system and have the system certified by a notified body.
- BS EN 1090-2: Technical requirements for steel structures, outlines what is required to ensure steel frames meet adequate levels of mechanical resistance, stability, serviceability and durability.
CDL Group’s very successful RWC course comprises of:
Course 2 days classroom based with 1 day gap analysis at your premises.
2020 RWC Course Dates
- 20th and 21st October 2020 – Ireland
- 20th and 21st October 2020 – England
**We look to run courses on a monthly basis. New dates and locations will be posted on our site as soon as availability is confirmed **